COVID-19 UPDATE – SEPTEMBER 2020
Resource Staffing Group is open for business. We are monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus situation in our communities, and our staff continues to work remotely during our normal business hours. We are here to partner with you to navigate your staffing and employment needs, questions and concerns. Please continue to reach out to us via phone, email and text.
To our Employees: We want to ensure that you are taking all precautions to stay safe and healthy while working. If you are working in an office or at a job site, please follow these practices to keep yourself and others safe:
- Practice social distancing. Keep at least 6 ft. of space between yourself and others. Refrain from shaking hands or touching others.
- Wear a face covering. We require that all employees wear a face covering while on assignment at this time.
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds, throughout the day.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
- If you feel that you have been exposed to COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19, please stay home and contact our office immediately.
- If you have any of the following symptoms please stay home and contact our office immediately (Please remember, COVID-19 symptoms may appear any time from 2 to 14 days after exposure):
- Fever (100.4° Fahrenheit (38° Celsius) or higher)
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle or body aches
- Congestion or runny nose
- Sore throat
- Loss of sense of taste and/or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
- For additional information please refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 page at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Resource Staffing Group remains committed to being a resource for you as we all continue to navigate this situation. All employee checks are being mailed from our corporate office. Contact us to set up weekly direct deposit or a PayCard. Please refer to the WebCenter for announcements and updates.
We’re Hiring – If you know of others that are in need of employment, please refer them to our application.