As the coronavirus pandemic continues to affect our daily lives, we want to ensure you are taking all precautions to stay safe and healthy while working. We are following the guidelines of the California Government (learn more about California’s stay in place order here) and while the Resource Staffing Group Office is currently closed as a measure to reduce the risk of exposure and spread of the virus, our staff is continuing to work remotely during our normal business hours. Please continue to reach out to us via phone, email and text, we are happy to answer any questions/concerns you have.
If you are working in an office or job site, please follow these practices to keep yourself and others safe.
- Practice social distancing. Keep 6ft of space in between yourself and others. Refrain from shaking hands or touching others.
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water throughout the day.
- If you are feeling sick, or if you have come in contact with someone who is ill communicate with your supervisor, call your NW Staffing recruiter and stay home.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please let your recruiter know and follow the CDC guidelines.
- Refer to the CDC website for additional guidelines and coronavirus symptoms.
- The CDC recommends wearing face masks in public. If you are continuing to work onsite, we recommend that you wear a mask during your working hours to help protect and prevent the spread of the disease. Find instructions for making your own mask here.
Resource Staffing Group is committed to being a resource for you during these unprecedented times. All employee checks are being mailed from our corporate office. Please refer to the webcenter for announcements and updates.
If you know of others that are in need of employment, please refer them to our application.
The Team at Resource Staffing Group